MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Neil P. Shah has joined the radiology department of Mount Kisco Medical Group.
Shah received his M.D. from Weill Medical College of Cornell University and completed his internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center. Shah completed his radiology residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital & Weill Cornell Medical College and completed a musculoskeletal radiology fellowship at New York University, Hospital for Joint Diseases and Langone Medical Center. Shah was board-certified in diagnostic radiology in 2012.
Shah practices in MKMG’s Mount Kisco, Carmel, Poughkeepsie and Katonah radiology locations.For more information or to schedule an appointment with Shah, call 888-MKMG-RAD (888-565-4723) or visit the MKMG website.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern