MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Neil P. Shah has joined the radiology department of Mount Kisco Medical Group.
Shah received his M.D. from Weill Medical College of Cornell University and completed his internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center. Shah completed his radiology residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital & Weill Cornell Medical College and completed a musculoskeletal radiology fellowship at New York University, Hospital for Joint Diseases and Langone Medical Center. Shah was board-certified in diagnostic radiology in 2012.
Shah practices in MKMG’s Mount Kisco, Carmel, Poughkeepsie and Katonah radiology locations.For more information or to schedule an appointment with Shah, call 888-MKMG-RAD (888-565-4723) or visit the MKMG website.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Fox Lane Diver Suffers Concussion At State Championships
- 4 Mount Kisco Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Burglary Charge Against Teen In Mount Kisco Tops Week's News