MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Assemblyman David Buchwald announced $14.2 million grant for repair projects in Westchester, including the Saw Mill River Parkway bridge project in Mount Kisco.
- Northern Westchester Hospital added more than a dozen physicians to its medical staff.
- U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey (D-Westchester) criticized Republicans for Defunding Obamacare.
- The Bedford Central Board of Education selected Mount Kisco resident, Edward Reder, to fill the seat vacated by Lee Goldstein on resignation.
- Louise Hawley (Teixeira) of Brewster, formerly of Mt. Kisco, died at age 78.