WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident blocked the center lane on the southbound Taconic State Parkway on Friday morning.
The accident, between Route 9A/Route 100 and the Saw Mill Parkway in Greenburgh, was reported at 8 a.m. and resulted in stop-and-go traffic before being cleared by the end of the morning commute.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud