WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident on I-684 South between Route 35, Exit 6 and the Saw Mill Parkway, Exit 5 slowed traffic Friday morning.
The accident occurred at 7:30 a.m. and was cleared prior to the end of the morning commute.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show