WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident on I-684 South between Route 35, Exit 6 and the Saw Mill Parkway, Exit 5 slowed traffic Friday morning.
The accident occurred at 7:30 a.m. and was cleared prior to the end of the morning commute.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway