WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Numerous accidents Wednesday morning have snarled traffic on major Westchester County roadways.
The northbound Saw Mill Parkway is closed between Odell Avenue and Palmer Road in Yonkers after an accident was reported at 6:10 a.m. Delays could be up to an hour long.
An overturned vehicle on the southbound I-684 ramp that leads to westbound 287 has resulted in delays in Harrison in an incident reported at 6:45 a.m.
An accident was also reported on soutbound I-684 South at the Hardscrabble Road exit in North Salem at 8:15 a.m.
The right lane of the southbound Sprain Brook Parkway between Jackson Avenue and Tuckahoe Road is blocked following an accident reported at 7 a.m.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Set To Vote On County Police Consolidation
- 2 Owner Of Mount Kisco's Four Seasons Flower Shop Named Citizen Of The Year
- 3 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 4 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 5 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus