MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Mount Kisco's Village Board of Trustees voted to approve a new loan program that will cover energy efficiency improvements on local residential and commercial properties.
- The Mount Kisco Police Department recently conducted unannounced visits to 21 different local establishments and found people under the age of 21 drinking illegally, according to officials.
- The village of Mount Kisco has announced that water and sewer bills are due by Monday, Dec. 1. Future sewer and water bills will be issued quarterly on this schedule.
- The mix of rain, slush and snow in Westchester County on Wednesday morning has resulted in several accidents.
- Keeva Young-Wright, president of the Northern Westchester Hospital Foundation , discusses ways to end the year by participating in various events on Giving Tuesday, an annual American holiday which allows patrons to give back to the community, which is set for Tuesday, Dec. 2, on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.