MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- New York State Police arrested a Mount Kisco man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18 in Somers.
- Mount Pleasant police chief Brian Fanelli was arrested on Thursday and charged with possession of child pornography, according to ABC 7.
- Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH) has announced the election of its president and CEO, Joel Seligman, as treasurer for the Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS).
- Tuesday's snowstorm is creating dangerous driving conditions in Westchester County with traffic reduced to a crawl in many spots and numerous reports of accidents.
- A massive winter storm that was barely on the local radar – literally – 24 hours before it struck brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show