MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- New York State Police arrested a Mount Kisco man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18 in Somers.
- Mount Pleasant police chief Brian Fanelli was arrested on Thursday and charged with possession of child pornography, according to ABC 7.
- Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH) has announced the election of its president and CEO, Joel Seligman, as treasurer for the Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS).
- Tuesday's snowstorm is creating dangerous driving conditions in Westchester County with traffic reduced to a crawl in many spots and numerous reports of accidents.
- A massive winter storm that was barely on the local radar – literally – 24 hours before it struck brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire