WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The NYPD and FDNY, both of whom have several Westchester residents serving in their ranks, have always enjoyed a healthy rivalry. During Sunday's charity hockey game between the bravest and the finest, that rivalry boiled over into a brawl between the teams, according to CBS New York.
The score was tied 3-3 in the second period when the donnybrook erupted. Both benches cleared and nearly every player with the exception of the goalies got involved, CBS New York reported.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway