MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Camp Saw Mill presents a tip for parents who are interested in having their children attend summer camp.
Camp Saw Mill suggests interested parents and children to ask for a camp tour and to talk about scheduling options.
Camp Saw Mill is very flexible and will work with parents to tailor a child’s schedule.
To arrange a tour, contact Lynn Hertel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 914-733-4038.
For more information about Camp Saw Mill, visit the website here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 Mount Kisco Medical Group Announces Partnership With Sloan Kettering
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Guilty Plea Of Mount Kisco Parking Officer Tops Week's News