MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Marco Mena, a 23-year-old Mount Kisco resident, was charged with petty larceny after he and another person were accused of taking two cases of beer from a gas station without paying, according to Yorktown police.
- Bedford Central parents are sharply critical of how the school district is serving special-education children.
- The New York State pension fund lost $346,000 after mistakenly sending checks to retired New Castle Police Officer Joseph Zwiefel for 28 years after his death, lohud.com reports.
- Know the difference between Leccino, Pipcual and Organic Barnea olive oils? Or between a dark balsamic and a light? Head to Hudson Valley Olive Oil for an education -- and a taste.
- Andrew McMurray, co-owner of Scarsdale's Zachy's and the national wine consultant for Zipz, landed the biggest deal in the history of ABC-TV's "Shark Tank."
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.