WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Con Edison will distribute dry ice at two locations in Westchester to residents left without power by Hurricane Sandy from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday.
Con Edison will distribute dry ice on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains and at Yonkers Raceway, 810 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, until supplies run out. Con Edison personnel will also be on hand to answer residents' questions.
Instructions for safe handling and disposal of dry ice are printed on the bag for residents who pick up dry ice. Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide and should be used only in well-ventilated areas. Keep children and pets safely away.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 3 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies