WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Con Edison will distribute dry ice at two locations in Westchester to residents left without power by Hurricane Sandy from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday.
Con Edison will distribute dry ice on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains and at Yonkers Raceway, 810 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, until supplies run out. Con Edison personnel will also be on hand to answer residents' questions.
Instructions for safe handling and disposal of dry ice are printed on the bag for residents who pick up dry ice. Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide and should be used only in well-ventilated areas. Keep children and pets safely away.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester