WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy has passed over Westchester, leaving cool, dry weather on tap for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon and a high near 54 degrees. Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low of around 37 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 49 degrees, the National Weather Service predicts. Saturday night is expected to be partly cloudy, with a low of around 36 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny, with a high near 52 degrees, the National Weather Service forecasts. Sunday night is predicted to be mostly clear, with a low of around 34 degrees.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations