WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy has passed over Westchester, leaving cool, dry weather on tap for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon and a high near 54 degrees. Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low of around 37 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 49 degrees, the National Weather Service predicts. Saturday night is expected to be partly cloudy, with a low of around 36 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny, with a high near 52 degrees, the National Weather Service forecasts. Sunday night is predicted to be mostly clear, with a low of around 34 degrees.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Kisco Overnight