CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly broke into his estranged wife's home on Sunday, April 27, and held a gun to her head, police officials said.
Gerald Martin, 46, was violating an order protection when he allegedly broke into the home and stole his wife's house phone and cellphone at gunpoint, state police said.
Martin was arrested the following day and charged with first-degree burglary and first-degree violating an active order of protection, according to state police.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola