CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly broke into his estranged wife's home on Sunday, April 27, and held a gun to her head, police officials said.
Gerald Martin, 46, was violating an order protection when he allegedly broke into the home and stole his wife's house phone and cellphone at gunpoint, state police said.
Martin was arrested the following day and charged with first-degree burglary and first-degree violating an active order of protection, according to state police.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Mount Kisco Gets $340K Grant For County Police Consolidation
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll