CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly broke into his estranged wife's home on Sunday, April 27, and held a gun to her head, police officials said.
Gerald Martin, 46, was violating an order protection when he allegedly broke into the home and stole his wife's house phone and cellphone at gunpoint, state police said.
Martin was arrested the following day and charged with first-degree burglary and first-degree violating an active order of protection, according to state police.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations
- 3 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 4 Mop-Handle Assault Among Mount Kisco Police Reports
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says