CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly broke into his estranged wife's home on Sunday, April 27, and held a gun to her head, police officials said.
Gerald Martin, 46, was violating an order protection when he allegedly broke into the home and stole his wife's house phone and cellphone at gunpoint, state police said.
Martin was arrested the following day and charged with first-degree burglary and first-degree violating an active order of protection, according to state police.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 St. Francis Of Assisi Joins Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco
- 5 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul