CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly broke into his estranged wife's home on Sunday, April 27, and held a gun to her head, police officials said.
Gerald Martin, 46, was violating an order protection when he allegedly broke into the home and stole his wife's house phone and cellphone at gunpoint, state police said.
Martin was arrested the following day and charged with first-degree burglary and first-degree violating an active order of protection, according to state police.
- 1 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade