MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- CMS Bank has announced the appointment of Debra M. Flynn, a Croton-on-Hudson resident, as branch manager of the bank's Mount Kisco office.
Flynn is responsible for the daily operations of the branch, servicing the personal and business clients, working with the commercial lender to acquire new business accounts as well as attending business functions and charitable events within the local community.
Flynn, who has more than 25 years of banking experience, was most recently regional operations manager for Sovereign/Santander Bank, overseeing 17 branches in the Manhattan district. She had previously worked for Community Mutual Saving Bank (now CMS Bank) from 2009 to 2012 as manager of the Greenburgh branch. She began her banking career with Countrywide.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Mount Kisco