MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week.
- James Palmer, whose service with Mount Kisco village has totaled about two decades in various capacities, left office for his new post in Bronxville:
- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a Tuesday rollover, according to Bedford Police Lt. Jeffrey Dickan.
- Greenburgh Police officers arrested a White Plains man and a Bedford Man on Tuesday, June 24, on charges of possession of several drugs including crystal meth and MDMA, known as "Molly," police officials said.
- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing on Monday morning, was found safe. McCarthy's discovery was confirmed by New Castle Police Sgt. Heather Rudisill.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 3 Mount Kisco Hair Salon & Day Spa Hosts Grand Opening
- 4 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns
- 5 Mount Kisco Man Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7 Million In Payroll Taxes