MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week.
- James Palmer, whose service with Mount Kisco village has totaled about two decades in various capacities, left office for his new post in Bronxville:
- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a Tuesday rollover, according to Bedford Police Lt. Jeffrey Dickan.
- Greenburgh Police officers arrested a White Plains man and a Bedford Man on Tuesday, June 24, on charges of possession of several drugs including crystal meth and MDMA, known as "Molly," police officials said.
- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing on Monday morning, was found safe. McCarthy's discovery was confirmed by New Castle Police Sgt. Heather Rudisill.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations
- 3 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says