MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week.
- James Palmer, whose service with Mount Kisco village has totaled about two decades in various capacities, left office for his new post in Bronxville:
- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a Tuesday rollover, according to Bedford Police Lt. Jeffrey Dickan.
- Greenburgh Police officers arrested a White Plains man and a Bedford Man on Tuesday, June 24, on charges of possession of several drugs including crystal meth and MDMA, known as "Molly," police officials said.
- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing on Monday morning, was found safe. McCarthy's discovery was confirmed by New Castle Police Sgt. Heather Rudisill.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.