MOUNT KISCO--New Castle Police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was discovered in the woods on Tuesday. Cops say they were looking into a case of a missing woman when they came upon the body in the wooded area near Carol Drive not far from the woman's Mount Kisco home, said Sgt. James Wilson.
The identity of the woman, which was first reported to The Journal News, has been confirmed by the Westchester County Medical Examiner's Office as 55-year-old Anne Boylan of 9 Carol Drive.
The examiner's office said an autopsy will be performed on Wednesday and New Castle Police are also expected release more information on Wednesday.
Stay with The Daily Chappaqua for further updates.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Mount Kisco Gets $340K Grant For County Police Consolidation
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll