MT. KISCO, N.Y. – The first Northern Westchester baby born in 2013 arrived at Northern Westchester Hospital at 2:37 a.m. on Jan. 1.
A baby girl, weighing in at 7 pounds, 12 ounces, was born to Emily Bloomfield and Michael Soumbaskis. Her name is Melanie.
According to hospital spokesperson Mark Vincent, both parents and baby are doing fine.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs