MT. KISCO, N.Y. – The first Northern Westchester baby born in 2013 arrived at Northern Westchester Hospital at 2:37 a.m. on Jan. 1.
A baby girl, weighing in at 7 pounds, 12 ounces, was born to Emily Bloomfield and Michael Soumbaskis. Her name is Melanie.
According to hospital spokesperson Mark Vincent, both parents and baby are doing fine.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 St. Francis Of Assisi Joins Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry