MT. KISCO, N.Y. – The first Northern Westchester baby born in 2013 arrived at Northern Westchester Hospital at 2:37 a.m. on Jan. 1.
A baby girl, weighing in at 7 pounds, 12 ounces, was born to Emily Bloomfield and Michael Soumbaskis. Her name is Melanie.
According to hospital spokesperson Mark Vincent, both parents and baby are doing fine.
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll