MT. KISCO, N.Y. – The first Northern Westchester baby born in 2013 arrived at Northern Westchester Hospital at 2:37 a.m. on Jan. 1.
A baby girl, weighing in at 7 pounds, 12 ounces, was born to Emily Bloomfield and Michael Soumbaskis. Her name is Melanie.
According to hospital spokesperson Mark Vincent, both parents and baby are doing fine.
- 1 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Mount Kisco Borders Site
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern