MT. KISCO, N.Y. – The first Northern Westchester baby born in 2013 arrived at Northern Westchester Hospital at 2:37 a.m. on Jan. 1.
A baby girl, weighing in at 7 pounds, 12 ounces, was born to Emily Bloomfield and Michael Soumbaskis. Her name is Melanie.
According to hospital spokesperson Mark Vincent, both parents and baby are doing fine.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway