This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy showers and thunderstorms have resulted in flooding and the closures of several Westchester roadways Tuesday afternoon.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in White Plains is closed between Chatterton Avenue and Route 119 (Exit 21). The closure began at 3:20 p.m.
The Hutchinson River Parkway is closed between East Third Street (Exit 10) and East Lincoln Avenue (Exit 12) in Mount Vernon. That closure began at 3:40 p.m.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures