MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- A video, posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander, shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
- Northern Westchester Hospital announced the recipients of the annual Janet Harrower Nurse of Distinction Awards. Elizabeth Galloway, Amanda Schwartz and Mary Voda were honored.
- Ashley Yozzo had come back from a run and was drinking coffee on Monday, when she got a call from a friend about a horse running loose on Interstate 684.
- Downtown Chappaqua was busy on Monday morning for the town of New Castle’s Memorial Day parade, with throngs of onlookers gathering for the festivities that included two of the state's leading political figures marching.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway