MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Mount Kisco will have its own road race after the Village Board of Trustees gave its approval for the event.
- Mount Kisco officials are receptive to updating the village’s master plan. The document, which covers zoning, is called the comprehensive plan, according to Mayor Michael Cindrich, who is supportive of an update.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Mount Kisco