MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Mount Kisco will have its own road race after the Village Board of Trustees gave its approval for the event.
- Mount Kisco officials are receptive to updating the village’s master plan. The document, which covers zoning, is called the comprehensive plan, according to Mayor Michael Cindrich, who is supportive of an update.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police