MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Mount Kisco will have its own road race after the Village Board of Trustees gave its approval for the event.
- Mount Kisco officials are receptive to updating the village’s master plan. The document, which covers zoning, is called the comprehensive plan, according to Mayor Michael Cindrich, who is supportive of an update.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester