MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Mount Kisco will have its own road race after the Village Board of Trustees gave its approval for the event.
- Mount Kisco officials are receptive to updating the village’s master plan. The document, which covers zoning, is called the comprehensive plan, according to Mayor Michael Cindrich, who is supportive of an update.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview