MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- A Mount Kisco parking enforcement official, Jeffery Daday, 36, pleaded guilty Tuesday to stealing more than $89,000 from marking meters, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- Jennifer Czarniecki, a Mohegan Lake resident who was crowned Mrs. Westchester in January, was arrested and charged with stealing from the group home where she worked, according to Investigator John Rodriguez of the New York State Police.
- A child who lives in a long-term care facility in Westchester and suffers from numerous chronic medical conditions has been diagnosed with EV-D68, the first such diagnosis in Westchester or Putnam, according to a report on LoHud.com.
- Mount Kisco Sales Days, which featured food, clothes, activities and entertainment for residents and families and had more than 150 vendors, was a big hit once again this year.
- The amber alert issued by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department just before 11 a.m. Tuesday was rescinded after the child was found unharmed.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.