WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Pinesbridge Road and the Route 100/Route 133 interchange in Milwood as a result of an accident reported at 8:20 a.m. Tuesday.
There were delays earlier in the morning commute on the Taconic south between Pleasantville Road and the Saw Mill Parkway in Mount Pleasant as a result of the shoulder being blocked after another incident.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Approve Terms For County Police Consolidation
- 2 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 3 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed