WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Pinesbridge Road and the Route 100/Route 133 interchange in Milwood as a result of an accident reported at 8:20 a.m. Tuesday.
There were delays earlier in the morning commute on the Taconic south between Pleasantville Road and the Saw Mill Parkway in Mount Pleasant as a result of the shoulder being blocked after another incident.
- 1 Mount Kisco Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Stormstorm Closes Mount Kisco Village Hall, Bedford Schools
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Mount Kisco's MTK Tavern Teams With The Peak To Highlight Local Talent