NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade