NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs