NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations