NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Mount Kisco Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Stormstorm Closes Mount Kisco Village Hall, Bedford Schools
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Mount Kisco's MTK Tavern Teams With The Peak To Highlight Local Talent