NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Mount Kisco