NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco