NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway