NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield