NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 IRS Warns Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Giving Thanks for Thanksgiving Shortcuts In Mount Kisco, Chappaqua