MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are the top stories from the week in Mount Kisco.
- The Mount Kisco Holiday Inn has been sold to a New Hampshire Limited Liability Company for $8.5 million, according to an announcement by HK Group, a Westport, Conn.-based real estate firm. “The sale represents increasing interest and improvements in the hospitality market," HK Group said. "The hospitality market has come a long way back from its low point of 2008-09."
- Students in grades three to eight in the Bedford Central School District exceeded state levels in English language arts and math assessment tests, according to results released Wednesday by the state Education Department. The Bedford Central Schol District, which serves Bedford, Bedford Hills and Pound Ridge, scored lower overall than last year's test, but local and state officials are reminding residents that the decline was expected with alterations to this year's tests.
- "914 Inc." magazine is now accepting nominations for its third annual Women in Business awards. The awards honor "some of the most successful, influential, and inspirational female executives, entrepreneurs, and government and nonprofit leaders in Westchester County," according to the magazine's website.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mount Kisco Gets $340K Grant For County Police Consolidation
- 3 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 5 Mount Kisco Hair Salon & Day Spa Hosts Grand Opening