MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Lifelong Mount Kisco resident, Joseph Bronzino, 65, was honored for his years of service in Mount Kisco Fire Department this week by the Mount Kisco Village/Town Board, Westchester County Legislator Peter Harckham and state Assemblyman David Buchwald, both of whom represent Mount Kisco. He was presented with proclamations from all three.
- A Mount Kisco woman was injured after falling into a hole Monday, according to a report from News 12.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway