MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Lifelong Mount Kisco resident, Joseph Bronzino, 65, was honored for his years of service in Mount Kisco Fire Department this week by the Mount Kisco Village/Town Board, Westchester County Legislator Peter Harckham and state Assemblyman David Buchwald, both of whom represent Mount Kisco. He was presented with proclamations from all three.
- A Mount Kisco woman was injured after falling into a hole Monday, according to a report from News 12.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 5 Northern Westchester Hospital Receives $1M Donation For Updates