MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Lifelong Mount Kisco resident, Joseph Bronzino, 65, was honored for his years of service in Mount Kisco Fire Department this week by the Mount Kisco Village/Town Board, Westchester County Legislator Peter Harckham and state Assemblyman David Buchwald, both of whom represent Mount Kisco. He was presented with proclamations from all three.
- A Mount Kisco woman was injured after falling into a hole Monday, according to a report from News 12.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says