MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- The Mount Kisco Village Board honored John Marshall Jr. for his 65 years of service in the Independent Fire Company of the Mount Kisco Fire Department.
- Heroin continues to be a problem throughout Westchester County and the Hudson Valley as the drug was found inside the faculty bathroom of an elementary school in Sullivan County, according to multiple reports.
- In light of being cited for unfair labor practices, Legislator Peter Harckham (D-North Salem) is calling for a boycott of Mrs. Green's Natural Market.
- A Montrose man, Stefano DeMicheli, 26, was recently sentenced to 40 years in jail for dealing heroin.
- A North Salem family therapist, Mark Bernardini, 57, who also had an office in Bronxville was sentenced to five years in state prison for sexually abusing two patients.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mount Kisco, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Mount Kisco Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday