MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The NFL Draft began on Thursday. May 8, and lasts until Saturday. With that in mind, Daily Voice asked Hudson Valley residents how their teams have fared.
Mount Kisco resident Benito Buzzetto, a Giants fan, feels the team's faring was probably not good, citing the lack of a top pick.
Francis Smith, Jr., a Purdys resident who is an Eagles fan because he's from Philadelphia, felt that the Jets did better.
Abe Santiago, a Poughkeepsie resident and Giants fan, was satisfied with the team's first-round pick.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show