MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The NFL Draft began on Thursday. May 8, and lasts until Saturday. With that in mind, Daily Voice asked Hudson Valley residents how their teams have fared.
Mount Kisco resident Benito Buzzetto, a Giants fan, feels the team's faring was probably not good, citing the lack of a top pick.
Francis Smith, Jr., a Purdys resident who is an Eagles fan because he's from Philadelphia, felt that the Jets did better.
Abe Santiago, a Poughkeepsie resident and Giants fan, was satisfied with the team's first-round pick.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield