MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The NFL Draft began on Thursday. May 8, and lasts until Saturday. With that in mind, Daily Voice asked Hudson Valley residents how their teams have fared.
Mount Kisco resident Benito Buzzetto, a Giants fan, feels the team's faring was probably not good, citing the lack of a top pick.
Francis Smith, Jr., a Purdys resident who is an Eagles fan because he's from Philadelphia, felt that the Jets did better.
Abe Santiago, a Poughkeepsie resident and Giants fan, was satisfied with the team's first-round pick.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua