MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The NFL Draft began on Thursday. May 8, and lasts until Saturday. With that in mind, Daily Voice asked Hudson Valley residents how their teams have fared.
Mount Kisco resident Benito Buzzetto, a Giants fan, feels the team's faring was probably not good, citing the lack of a top pick.
Francis Smith, Jr., a Purdys resident who is an Eagles fan because he's from Philadelphia, felt that the Jets did better.
Abe Santiago, a Poughkeepsie resident and Giants fan, was satisfied with the team's first-round pick.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs