MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The NFL Draft began on Thursday. May 8, and lasts until Saturday. With that in mind, Daily Voice asked Hudson Valley residents how their teams have fared.
Mount Kisco resident Benito Buzzetto, a Giants fan, feels the team's faring was probably not good, citing the lack of a top pick.
Francis Smith, Jr., a Purdys resident who is an Eagles fan because he's from Philadelphia, felt that the Jets did better.
Abe Santiago, a Poughkeepsie resident and Giants fan, was satisfied with the team's first-round pick.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire