WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around northern Westchester County.
- Armonk-based IBM has sold its longtime campus in Somers for $31.75 million.
- A teacher who lives in Somers is facing child porn charges.
- Residents from Katonah and Purdys are facing DWI charges following a recent state police detail.
- Shopping season is about to ramp up and two Chappaqua women have just the anecdote for the ideal gift .
- More than a dozen students were injured when a school bus crashed into a telephone pole late Tuesday morning outside Ossining High School.
- Eli Osuna, a gymnast at World Cup Gymnastics in Chappaqua punched a ticket onto the Junior National Team during a recent competition.
- The Katonah-Lewisboro school board voted unanimously on Thursday in favor of a new four-year agreement with the school district's teachers' union .