WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County