MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- A Mount Kisco man was injured after falling off of a boat on Long Island Sound on Tuesday, Aug. 26, according to LoHud.com.
- A 16-year-old Mohegan Lake girl jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge on Tuesday and survived, according to LoHud.com.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding.
- Mount Kisco residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center confirmed that it will be pursuing an affiliation with New York-Presbyterian Hospital in the latest in a series of hospital partnerships that have occurred in the region this year.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures