KATONAH, N.Y. -- Downtown Katonah was busy Wednesday evening as firefighters marched in the Katonah Fire Department's annual parade.
The parade included firefighters from Katonah and several neighboring colleagues. Fire departments presented included Bedford Hills, Bedford, Pound Ridge, Goldens Bridge, South Salem, Vista, Mount Kisco, Somers, Croton Falls, Yorktown Heights, Armonk, Brewster, Mahopac, Mahopac Falls, New Canaan, Ridgefield and Mamaroneck.
Marchers included the Katonah Bedford Hills Volunteer Ambulance Corps (KBHVAC) local and regional elected officials, scouts, Mount Kisco's Ancients Fife & Drum Corps, the Hudson Highlands Pipe Band and the Mount Kisco Scottish Pipes and Drums.
Wednesday was also the first day for the fire department's carnival, which is located behind the Katonah firehouse and continues through June 7.
A photo gallery of the parade is attached.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail