PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Members of the community gathered at the Church of the Assumption in Peekskill to remember a former Hendrick Hudson lacrosse player who died recently of a suspected heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Former teammates of Tyler Seger wore their jerseys and Seger's sister, Alexa shared memories of the 20-year-old at his funeral, LoHud.com reported.
Seger was just one of three people in Westchester County to have died of suspected heroin use in a week's time, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Mount Kisco's Neighbors Link Provides Health Care To Low-Income Residents