PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Members of the community gathered at the Church of the Assumption in Peekskill to remember a former Hendrick Hudson lacrosse player who died recently of a suspected heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Former teammates of Tyler Seger wore their jerseys and Seger's sister, Alexa shared memories of the 20-year-old at his funeral, LoHud.com reported.
Seger was just one of three people in Westchester County to have died of suspected heroin use in a week's time, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48