PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Members of the community gathered at the Church of the Assumption in Peekskill to remember a former Hendrick Hudson lacrosse player who died recently of a suspected heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Former teammates of Tyler Seger wore their jerseys and Seger's sister, Alexa shared memories of the 20-year-old at his funeral, LoHud.com reported.
Seger was just one of three people in Westchester County to have died of suspected heroin use in a week's time, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books