MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- A 42-year-old Mount Kisco man, Amilcar Dejesus Perez-Gomez, has been charged with felony driving while intoxicated and is accused of driving onto a sidewalk, according to a Mount Kisco Police statement
- A major hospital merger is in the works as Northern Westchester Hospital signed a letter of intent to explore joining the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- An overturned vehicle was reported on Wednesday morning on Route 172 in Bedford. The incident, reported at 8 a.m., was at Fox Lane near the entrance to Fox Lane High School.
- A red helicopter was spotted flying considerably low over downtown Armonk on Monday, June 2. The helicopter could be observed circling repeatedly above the Armonk Square retail complex.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48