MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- A 42-year-old Mount Kisco man, Amilcar Dejesus Perez-Gomez, has been charged with felony driving while intoxicated and is accused of driving onto a sidewalk, according to a Mount Kisco Police statement
- A major hospital merger is in the works as Northern Westchester Hospital signed a letter of intent to explore joining the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- An overturned vehicle was reported on Wednesday morning on Route 172 in Bedford. The incident, reported at 8 a.m., was at Fox Lane near the entrance to Fox Lane High School.
- A red helicopter was spotted flying considerably low over downtown Armonk on Monday, June 2. The helicopter could be observed circling repeatedly above the Armonk Square retail complex.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire