MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- A 42-year-old Mount Kisco man, Amilcar Dejesus Perez-Gomez, has been charged with felony driving while intoxicated and is accused of driving onto a sidewalk, according to a Mount Kisco Police statement
- A major hospital merger is in the works as Northern Westchester Hospital signed a letter of intent to explore joining the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- An overturned vehicle was reported on Wednesday morning on Route 172 in Bedford. The incident, reported at 8 a.m., was at Fox Lane near the entrance to Fox Lane High School.
- A red helicopter was spotted flying considerably low over downtown Armonk on Monday, June 2. The helicopter could be observed circling repeatedly above the Armonk Square retail complex.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 4 Northern Westchester Hospital Receives $1M Donation For Updates
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown