MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- A 42-year-old Mount Kisco man, Amilcar Dejesus Perez-Gomez, has been charged with felony driving while intoxicated and is accused of driving onto a sidewalk, according to a Mount Kisco Police statement
- A major hospital merger is in the works as Northern Westchester Hospital signed a letter of intent to explore joining the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- An overturned vehicle was reported on Wednesday morning on Route 172 in Bedford. The incident, reported at 8 a.m., was at Fox Lane near the entrance to Fox Lane High School.
- A red helicopter was spotted flying considerably low over downtown Armonk on Monday, June 2. The helicopter could be observed circling repeatedly above the Armonk Square retail complex.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations
- 5 Mop-Handle Assault Among Mount Kisco Police Reports