WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Mild weather will continue through the weekend across the county, according to the National Weather Service
On Friday, rain is likely, mainly after 1 p.m. It will be cloudy, with a high near 43 degrees. Calm winds from the Southeast will be around 6 mph. Rain will continue until around midnight. It will be cloudy, with an overnight low around 37 degrees.
On Saturday, there is a slight chance of showers before 9 a.m. It will be partly sunny with a high near 52 degrees. Saturday night will be mostly cloudy with an overnight low around 40 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a high near 56 degrees. Sunday night also will be cloudy with a low around 40 degrees.
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll