WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Mild weather will continue through the weekend across the county, according to the National Weather Service
On Friday, rain is likely, mainly after 1 p.m. It will be cloudy, with a high near 43 degrees. Calm winds from the Southeast will be around 6 mph. Rain will continue until around midnight. It will be cloudy, with an overnight low around 37 degrees.
On Saturday, there is a slight chance of showers before 9 a.m. It will be partly sunny with a high near 52 degrees. Saturday night will be mostly cloudy with an overnight low around 40 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a high near 56 degrees. Sunday night also will be cloudy with a low around 40 degrees.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County