WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Missing Child Alert has been issued for a 15-year-old Mount Vernon boy by the New York State Department of Criminal Justice Services at the request of the Mount Vernon Police Department.
The missing child, Jonathan Bryant, is autistic. He is described as a black male, 5-foot-4 in height and weighing 110 pounds. When last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts.
The alert covers all of Westchester as well as Rockland and Orange and all of New York City.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire