WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The on-and-off snowfall produced by the powerful, 24-hour Nor’easter has now ended, but there are some travel issues on Westchester County roadways during the Friday morning commute.
The lower section of the Taconic State Parkway has been reduced to two lanes near the junction of the Sprain Brook Parkway because of snow on the roadway.
Snow is also reported to be on the Sprain Brook Parkway between the Taconic State Parkway and Bronx River Parkway in Hawthorne.
- 1 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor