MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village of Mount Kisco is advising residents and motorists of revised traffic rules for the St. Patrick's Day Parade, which starts at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 8.
The parade will begin on Main Street at Moore Avenue and end on South Moger Avenue across from Starbucks. Parking restrictions will be posted along the parade route.
Residents are advised to seek alternative travel routes during the parade, which is expected to conclude at approximately 4 p.m.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Approve Terms For County Police Consolidation
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs