MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village of Mount Kisco Department of Public Works is asking residents who have a fire hydrant on their property to assist them in clearing it from snow.
The DPW is asking residents to clear a three-foot area around any hydrants that may be covered as a result of the recent snow falls.
Hydrants that remain blocked and covered by snow can result in slower response times to critical emergencies.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire