MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village of Mount Kisco Department of Public Works is asking residents who have a fire hydrant on their property to assist them in clearing it from snow.
The DPW is asking residents to clear a three-foot area around any hydrants that may be covered as a result of the recent snow falls.
Hydrants that remain blocked and covered by snow can result in slower response times to critical emergencies.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Mount Kisco For Morning Commute