MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Village of Mount Kisco Department of Public Works is asking residents who have a fire hydrant on their property to assist them in clearing it from snow.
The DPW is asking residents to clear a three-foot area around any hydrants that may be covered as a result of the recent snow falls.
Hydrants that remain blocked and covered by snow can result in slower response times to critical emergencies.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 Mount Kisco Medical Group Announces Partnership With Sloan Kettering
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Guilty Plea Of Mount Kisco Parking Officer Tops Week's News