MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Opinions differed on the proposed police consolidation between Mount Kisco and Westchester County at a recent village Board of Trustees meeting, the second with detailed public comment in less than a month.
- Mount Kisco’s The Willowbrook Swim & Dive club team outlasted Yorktown Pool, 278-254, in a Northern Westchester Swim Conference dual meet Tuesday, July 8.
- Residents of Westchester County and across New York state could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent, according to capitalnewyork.com.
- Westchester ranks high among New York's exciting places to live, and Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10, according to a report by Movoto.
- A truck that rolled onto train tracks and caught fire led to a disruption in Metro-North train traffic, an MTA spokeswoman confirmed.
- Several incidents involving downed trees and disabled vehicles caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday morning, July 9.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News