MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Opinions differed on the proposed police consolidation between Mount Kisco and Westchester County at a recent village Board of Trustees meeting, the second with detailed public comment in less than a month.
- Mount Kisco’s The Willowbrook Swim & Dive club team outlasted Yorktown Pool, 278-254, in a Northern Westchester Swim Conference dual meet Tuesday, July 8.
- Residents of Westchester County and across New York state could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent, according to capitalnewyork.com.
- Westchester ranks high among New York's exciting places to live, and Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10, according to a report by Movoto.
- A truck that rolled onto train tracks and caught fire led to a disruption in Metro-North train traffic, an MTA spokeswoman confirmed.
- Several incidents involving downed trees and disabled vehicles caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday morning, July 9.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 3 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say