MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Opinions differed on the proposed police consolidation between Mount Kisco and Westchester County at a recent village Board of Trustees meeting, the second with detailed public comment in less than a month.
- Mount Kisco’s The Willowbrook Swim & Dive club team outlasted Yorktown Pool, 278-254, in a Northern Westchester Swim Conference dual meet Tuesday, July 8.
- Residents of Westchester County and across New York state could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent, according to capitalnewyork.com.
- Westchester ranks high among New York's exciting places to live, and Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10, according to a report by Movoto.
- A truck that rolled onto train tracks and caught fire led to a disruption in Metro-North train traffic, an MTA spokeswoman confirmed.
- Several incidents involving downed trees and disabled vehicles caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday morning, July 9.
- 1 Westchester's David Letterman Reflects On Long 'Late Night' Tenure
- 2 Police Make Arrest In Identity Theft Case At Kohl's In Bedford Hills
- 3 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker