MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – A snow emergency is in effect for the Village/Town of Mount Kisco as a result of the upcoming snowstorm expected to begin late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning.
With up to a foot of snow possible, parking on any street or roadway is prohibited from 12:01 a.m. to 7 a.m. Friday. Anyone parked on the street may be ticketed or towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
During the snow emergency, there will be free overnight parking in all municipal parking lots, including:
- South Moger Avenue Lot
- North Moger Avenue Lot (near Annie Sez)
- Blackeby Parking Lot (off of Green Street)
- Maple Avenue Parking Lot
- Dakin Avenue Parking Lot
- Village Centre Lot (Shoppers Park)
- East Hyatt Parking Lot (corner of Main and E. Hyatt)
- Mount Kisco Senior Center (Behind Mt. Kisco Housing Authority)
- Leonard Park
The snow emergency will remain into effect until further notice.
Court will not be held Thursday night due to the storm.
The Department of Public Works is closed Wednesday in observance of Lincoln's Birthday. All other village offices are open.
A Winter Storm Warning is also in effect from midnight until 6 a.m. Friday, according to the National Weather Service.
- 1 Westchester's David Letterman Reflects On Long 'Late Night' Tenure
- 2 Police Make Arrest In Identity Theft Case At Kohl's In Bedford Hills
- 3 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker