MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – A snow emergency is in effect for the Village/Town of Mount Kisco as a result of the upcoming snowstorm expected to begin late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning.
With up to a foot of snow possible, parking on any street or roadway is prohibited from 12:01 a.m. to 7 a.m. Friday. Anyone parked on the street may be ticketed or towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
During the snow emergency, there will be free overnight parking in all municipal parking lots, including:
- South Moger Avenue Lot
- North Moger Avenue Lot (near Annie Sez)
- Blackeby Parking Lot (off of Green Street)
- Maple Avenue Parking Lot
- Dakin Avenue Parking Lot
- Village Centre Lot (Shoppers Park)
- East Hyatt Parking Lot (corner of Main and E. Hyatt)
- Mount Kisco Senior Center (Behind Mt. Kisco Housing Authority)
- Leonard Park
The snow emergency will remain into effect until further notice.
Court will not be held Thursday night due to the storm.
The Department of Public Works is closed Wednesday in observance of Lincoln's Birthday. All other village offices are open.
A Winter Storm Warning is also in effect from midnight until 6 a.m. Friday, according to the National Weather Service.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire