MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - The suspension of on-street parking in Mount Kisco has been extended to include Thursday night due to the severity of the snow storm moving into the area.
Parking is prohibited on roadways and highways from 7 p.m. Thursday through 7 a.m. Friday.
In addition to all other municipal parking lots, the rear of the North Moger Parking Lot (municipal lot near Annie Sez) marked as snow emergency parking is available for residents who may be commuting early and may not be home in time to move their cars from the street.
Send us your snow photos on Twitter @MtKiscoDV or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because garbage collection Thursday and Friday will be limited, residents can bring their refuse to the Public Works Yard at the end of Columbus Avenue on Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon. Normal collection will resume Tuesday.
Night court and excretion and senior programming for Thursday is canceled.
Power outages should be reported to Con Ed by calling 1-800-75-CONED. The village advises residents that even if you think your neighbor may have called on behalf of your street or several homes known to be out, you should call in your own outage to be sure Con Ed has logged your address.
Be sure to get a ticket number from Con Ed.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco