MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Village Historian Harry McCartney will host a lecture at the Mount Kisco Library on Thursday, March 6 at 6 p.m., about how the village was a part of New York City's quest for water in the 1800s.
The presentation and discussion will highlight the impacts and effect that the city's quest to provide water for its growing population had on Mount Kisco years ago and still has today.
The library is at 100 East Main St.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Mount Kisco