MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Village Historian Harry McCartney will host a lecture at the Mount Kisco Library on Thursday, March 6 at 6 p.m., about how the village was a part of New York City's quest for water in the 1800s.
The presentation and discussion will highlight the impacts and effect that the city's quest to provide water for its growing population had on Mount Kisco years ago and still has today.
The library is at 100 East Main St.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 3 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion