MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Village Historian Harry McCartney will host a lecture at the Mount Kisco Library on Thursday, March 6 at 6 p.m., about how the village was a part of New York City's quest for water in the 1800s.
The presentation and discussion will highlight the impacts and effect that the city's quest to provide water for its growing population had on Mount Kisco years ago and still has today.
The library is at 100 East Main St.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations