MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Village Historian Harry McCartney will host a lecture at the Mount Kisco Library on Thursday, March 6 at 6 p.m., about how the village was a part of New York City's quest for water in the 1800s.
The presentation and discussion will highlight the impacts and effect that the city's quest to provide water for its growing population had on Mount Kisco years ago and still has today.
The library is at 100 East Main St.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation