MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Village Historian Harry McCartney will host a lecture at the Mount Kisco Library on Thursday, March 6 at 6 p.m., about how the village was a part of New York City's quest for water in the 1800s.
The presentation and discussion will highlight the impacts and effect that the city's quest to provide water for its growing population had on Mount Kisco years ago and still has today.
The library is at 100 East Main St.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Approve Terms For County Police Consolidation
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs