MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco man was injured after falling off of a boat on Long Island Sound on Tuesday, Aug. 26, according to LoHud.com.
The 27-year-old man fell from the bow of a powerboat and suffered cuts to his arm and back. He was pulled from the water and taken to Stamford Hospital, LoHud.com reported.
The incident comes just weeks after a teenage girl from Greenwich, Conn. and a 43-year-old man from Pleasantville died in boating accidents on the Sound, LoHud.com said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Roaring Brook Road Closure To Last Through Weekend