MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco man was injured after falling off of a boat on Long Island Sound on Tuesday, Aug. 26, according to LoHud.com.
The 27-year-old man fell from the bow of a powerboat and suffered cuts to his arm and back. He was pulled from the water and taken to Stamford Hospital, LoHud.com reported.
The incident comes just weeks after a teenage girl from Greenwich, Conn. and a 43-year-old man from Pleasantville died in boating accidents on the Sound, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police