MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco man was injured after falling off of a boat on Long Island Sound on Tuesday, Aug. 26, according to LoHud.com.
The 27-year-old man fell from the bow of a powerboat and suffered cuts to his arm and back. He was pulled from the water and taken to Stamford Hospital, LoHud.com reported.
The incident comes just weeks after a teenage girl from Greenwich, Conn. and a 43-year-old man from Pleasantville died in boating accidents on the Sound, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll