MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco man was injured after falling off of a boat on Long Island Sound on Tuesday, Aug. 26, according to LoHud.com.
The 27-year-old man fell from the bow of a powerboat and suffered cuts to his arm and back. He was pulled from the water and taken to Stamford Hospital, LoHud.com reported.
The incident comes just weeks after a teenage girl from Greenwich, Conn. and a 43-year-old man from Pleasantville died in boating accidents on the Sound, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 5 Northern Westchester Hospital Receives $1M Donation For Updates