MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Mount Kisco Medical Group announces the opening of a new office at 3680 Hill Blvd. in Jefferson Valley.
The new office opened its doors on July 28, replacing the offices located at 3630 Hill Blvd. and 3505 Hill Blvd.
A wide range of services and specialties and doctors are available at the new office, including: allergy and immunology; audiology; dermatology; facial plastic and reconstructive surgery; internal medicine; neurology; obstetrics and gynecology; ophthalmology; orthopedics; otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat); pediatrics; and plastic, reconstructive and hand surgery.
The new office also includes laboratory and radiology services, making it a full service medical campus. The laboratory’s hours will be: Monday through Friday -- 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon. To make an appointment for radiology services, patients can call: 1-800-MKMG-RAD.
The new Jefferson Valley location has an extensive list of outstanding MKMG physicians, including:
- Jeffrey Schachne, MD
- Courtney Fromm, PA
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery:
- William D. Losquadro, MD
- Timothy J. Siglock, MD FACS
- Robert Parks, MD FACS
- Amy Jaffe, MA CCC-A (Audiologist)
- Stephanie Prevost, Aud (Audiologist)
- Barry I. Krosser, MD FAAOS
- Scott L. Russinoff, MD
- Yair Rubinstein, MD
- Brian Gruber, PA
- Arthur J. Pidoriano, MD
- Shanker Krishnamurthy, MD FAAOS
- Katherine C. Ma, MD
- Steven R. Small, MD FAAOS
- William M. Zurhellen, MD FAAP (new physician)
- Wendy A. Manowitz, MD (new physician)
Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery:
- Simon H. Chin, MD
- Minerva Santos, MD
- Robert S. Grimshaw, MD FACP
- Amanda E. Mueller, MD
Allergy and Immunology:
- Robert T. Goldman, MD FAAAAI
- John D. Scinto, MD FAAAAI FACAAI
- Lan V. Pham, MD (new physician)
Obstetrics and Gynecology:
- Megan Pierce, MD FACOG (new physician)
- Vivian M. Sone, MD (new physician)
Founded in 1946, MKMG has grown to more than 300 physicians representing more than 40 medical specialties and subspecialties with major campuses in Mount Kisco, Carmel, Katonah, Fishkill and Poughkeepsie. In addition to these services, MKMG has two urgent care facilities located in Carmel and Yorktown.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview