MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Kevin J. Conroy has been named the chief financial officer for the Mount Kisco Medical Group.
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend.
- The suspension of on-street parking in Mount Kisco has been extended to include Thursday night due to the severity of the snow storm moving into the area.
- The Westchester County Medical Examiner's office has ruled that a man found in a burning car Sunday afternoon at the Purdys train station committed suicide.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show