MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco this week:
- Kevin J. Conroy has been named the chief financial officer for the Mount Kisco Medical Group.
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend.
- The suspension of on-street parking in Mount Kisco has been extended to include Thursday night due to the severity of the snow storm moving into the area.
- The Westchester County Medical Examiner's office has ruled that a man found in a burning car Sunday afternoon at the Purdys train station committed suicide.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway