MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group announced Wednesday a new partnership with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to provide supporting clinical services at MSK’s new outpatient cancer treatment facility in West Harrison.
- Six teenagers were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries on Wednesday night, following a car crash on Springhurst Road, according to LoHud.com.
- MTK Tavern in Mount Kisco welcomed guests to celebrate its new menu, chef and renovations on Tuesday evening.
- The New York State Department of Taxation and Finance is warning residents about scam artists attempting to gain personal information by claiming victims are eligible for a tax rebate.
- New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman is warning school districts around the state about a scam that sends invoices in the hope of receiving payments without rendering goods or services.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.