MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Library will host a panel of experts who will discuss caring for aging parents on Tuesday, May 13, from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
The discussion will focus on four topics:
- “Keeping Your Wits” (dealing with the psychological issues).
- “Watching the Dollars” (managing the financial issues).
- “Bringing the Care Home” (understanding care options).
- “Stepping Out on Occasion” (affording elderly parents a measure of independence).
Panelists will include: Nan Miller, Ph.D., a clinical social worker with over 30 years of experience, including work with elderly patients and their families; Anthony C. Markus, an attorney with 25 years of estate planning experience; Edward Zapson, CFP, a certified financial planner and accredited asset management specialist with Edward Jones; and Vincent McMahon, owner of FirstLight HomeCare in Mount Kisco.
Complimentary food and beverages will be available from 5:30 p.m., and the panel discussion will begin promptly at 6 p.m.
Space is limited. Those interested in attending can click here to reserve a seat.
The Mount Kisco Library is at 100 E. Main St.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check
- 2 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 3 Bedford Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 State Police Stepping Up Checkpoints In Westchester During Thanksgiving