MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Mount Kisco parking enforcement officer Jeffrey Daday was arrested in the theft of more than $89,000 in village parking meter funds.
- The Mount Kisco police officer who pleaded guilty to punching his pregnant ex-girlfriend recently resigned from the force, according to News 12 Westchester.
- South Moger Avenue in downtown Mount Kisco was closed ftemporarily as firefighters responded to a report of smoke at the Cosi restaurant.
- Whole Foods Market has signed a lease for a 40,000-square-foot space at Chappaqua Crossing, making formal a proposal that had previously been disclosed in developer Summit/Greenfield's application material for its proposed overhaul of the site.
- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mount Kisco man with driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News