MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Public Library is set to reopen on Saturday, Jan. 11.
The library will reopen at 10 a.m. with limited access. Library representatives previously announced that the library would be closed because "the village is correcting the system malfunctions" that occurred on Monday, Jan. 6.
All programs at the library, at 100 E. Main Street, were cancelled for Tuesday and Wednesday.
"Partial and/or full library service will be restored as soon as possible," library representatives said on the website. "Thank you for your patience."
Library representatives ask that residents visit the Mount Kisco Library website for further information.
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll