MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Public Library is set to reopen on Saturday, Jan. 11.
The library will reopen at 10 a.m. with limited access. Library representatives previously announced that the library would be closed because "the village is correcting the system malfunctions" that occurred on Monday, Jan. 6.
All programs at the library, at 100 E. Main Street, were cancelled for Tuesday and Wednesday.
"Partial and/or full library service will be restored as soon as possible," library representatives said on the website. "Thank you for your patience."
Library representatives ask that residents visit the Mount Kisco Library website for further information.
- 1 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 2 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed