MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Public Library is set to reopen on Saturday, Jan. 11.
The library will reopen at 10 a.m. with limited access. Library representatives previously announced that the library would be closed because "the village is correcting the system malfunctions" that occurred on Monday, Jan. 6.
All programs at the library, at 100 E. Main Street, were cancelled for Tuesday and Wednesday.
"Partial and/or full library service will be restored as soon as possible," library representatives said on the website. "Thank you for your patience."
Library representatives ask that residents visit the Mount Kisco Library website for further information.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges