MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Public Library is set to reopen on Saturday, Jan. 11.
The library will reopen at 10 a.m. with limited access. Library representatives previously announced that the library would be closed because "the village is correcting the system malfunctions" that occurred on Monday, Jan. 6.
All programs at the library, at 100 E. Main Street, were cancelled for Tuesday and Wednesday.
"Partial and/or full library service will be restored as soon as possible," library representatives said on the website. "Thank you for your patience."
Library representatives ask that residents visit the Mount Kisco Library website for further information.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three