MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Public Library is set to reopen on Saturday, Jan. 11.
The library will reopen at 10 a.m. with limited access. Library representatives previously announced that the library would be closed because "the village is correcting the system malfunctions" that occurred on Monday, Jan. 6.
All programs at the library, at 100 E. Main Street, were cancelled for Tuesday and Wednesday.
"Partial and/or full library service will be restored as soon as possible," library representatives said on the website. "Thank you for your patience."
Library representatives ask that residents visit the Mount Kisco Library website for further information.
- 1 Mount Kisco Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow