MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Public Library is set to reopen on Saturday, Jan. 11.
The library will reopen at 10 a.m. with limited access. Library representatives previously announced that the library would be closed because "the village is correcting the system malfunctions" that occurred on Monday, Jan. 6.
All programs at the library, at 100 E. Main Street, were cancelled for Tuesday and Wednesday.
"Partial and/or full library service will be restored as soon as possible," library representatives said on the website. "Thank you for your patience."
Library representatives ask that residents visit the Mount Kisco Library website for further information.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester